Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Thursday 21 April 2016

Simply Metal

Hi Everyone
I managed to complete the little jobs from yesterday (just) ! and today I'm hoping to get the silver earring findings completed. I have a part of my silver order so no reason for delays. Getting back to yesterday, the organic circles have transformed into two pairs of earrings.

                                 
                               

As planned, I've added posts to one pair and a soldered hook for the other - I'm going to tumble these pieces, so will have them completed later today. I do like the closed, soldered hooks and will include more of this technique for earring hooks. I'm also thinking about new display and packaging ideas for this Collection and don't have a plan ! I want to spend today thinking about my options. Hopefully, I can come up with some new ideas.

Thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment