Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Friday 27 May 2016

Crochet shoes etc. !

Hi Everyone
I'm delighted to announce,Freya has a tiny basic wardrobe - a dress, undies (finally fit) and some shoes. 

                                  
She is coming together but needs more. I started a little jacket yesterday and there's a bag and some hair accessories almost ready to add to her look. Ive researched some embroidery ideas to add to the dress, so will also have a go with that. I'd also like to give her a little dog, so will plan how to make that later. After all these plans are realised, I'll leave her there for a while and make the next doll. The new doll will be Miss Mitchell. 

I've allocated a day to developing the crochet doll world and will have an ongoing series of projects within the overal idea. I like the PaperSac Village theme (search back through the blogs for more on this) which I've had a long association with. When I get something more definite I will share my plans.

Thanks for reading, have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment