Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Tuesday 3 May 2016

Simply Silver Complete

Hi Everyone
It's a back to work day (from a long Bank Holiday weekend) and I'm rounding up the results of the Simply Silver - Organic Circles Collection. I've finished the range and am quite pleased with results. I need some professional photos (these are snaps I took !) - booked in for next weekend.

                                   

The tumbler has done a great job on shining the metal, I love the combination of the Copper and Silver. I'm waiting delivery of some labels and some new little boxes before the collection is officially launched but the main piece designs are good to go.

I'm a little undecided about which new plan I will start today. I have a number of options and will spend my work day planning the next Collection.

Thanks for calling in.

No comments:

Post a Comment