Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Thursday 16 June 2016

Bracelet Ideas

Hi Everyone
I'm sharing a few little beaded bracelet designs for a couple of Holiday Making Workshops which are planned for August. These sessions are very informal and hosted by members of our regular Making group. We have a series of kit with instructions and simply turn up at someone's house (a volunteer) for our session. These workshops are small but keep our group going over the Summer break. Members relatives and friends are welcome too, so there is a different relaxed feel to each event. Invites will be posted on here, nearer the time.
Last year, we made simple beaded flower bracelets and this time I'm keeping with the bracelet idea. I've been playing around with various combinations of beads - the idea is to keep the patterns and techniques simple so makers can finish off themselves after the session (if we have too much chat and coffee). Here are my first ideas - colours options will be available.

                            

I'm working on a couple of options for closures, possible silver clasp or magnetic clasp or a beaded loop ? - will probably offer all three. When I get the kits organised, I will present some detailed, quality photos to share.

Thanks for calling in.

No comments:

Post a Comment