Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Friday 24 June 2016

Hello Barney

Hi Everyone
Barney has arrived. He's sewn up and ready for his neckwear. I'm not sure which neckwear I'm  going for ? I had thought a bow would be good but I'm thinking something more dramatic is needed. I'm not sure what I mean by 'dramatic' but something will present itself to me - I will ponder all day.
Barney is a great little character already and I do like his 'look'.I've not given Barney a nose or mouth - maybe this could change ? 

                                  

The inspiration for Barney is this little guy -

                                    

I think Barney may need a friend ! I'm already thinking about making another little chap a little more like this one. 

Thanks for calling in. Have a great weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment