Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Friday 10 June 2016

Hello Lucy

Hi Everyone
A quick update on my crochet dolls. Welcome to Lucy - she looks more like a character with her hair done ! I was going to wait for a pink/purple yarn for her dress and her winter lingerie but was too impatient ! So ......... Lucy has ended up with the green/blue that Miss Mitchell will also wear (read back for more on Miss Mitchell). 
Lucy's dress is a bit of a off the shoulder vest at the moment ! - not sure what will happen next ? I do like Lucy, she has an engaging look which I think I can develop into a character.

                                 

Lucy's hair offers lots of different hair style opportunities and I can  have fun with a few outfits and accessories. In the meantime (on the doll development front)- I will finish Lucy's dress, give her some shoes and then make Miss Mitchell.

Thanks for reading.
Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment