Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Monday 31 October 2016

The Saltwick Bay Poncho

Hi Everyone
We're back home from a lovely week in North Yorkshire. The weather was brilliant and we enjoyed lovely family time. We've been visiting Whitby for many years during October and always find something new. I also managed to knit my Saltwick Bay poncho. It needs a few ends to be sewn in and then blocking. The exciting bit was finishing the item at the place where it was named. The actual bay ie Saltwick Bay was very close to where we stayed. I had hoped to wear my poncho at Saltwick Bay but was suffering with flu (the week prior to our holiday and recovering much of the week) and knitting slowed down so much I struggled to finish.

                                 

It's back to work today and lots of washing. Not my favourite job !!

Thanks for calling in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment