Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Tuesday 3 January 2017

Happy New Year

Hi Everyone
                   Happy New Year.
It's back to work today - bit of a shock, already ! We've had a lovely Christmas but it's gone too quickly for me ! 
I had hoped to share more photos over the holiday but other stuff got in the way, not sure what ? but our days seem to have been filled. However, I'm feeling quite relaxed at the moment so I must have a good break.
I'm sharing an image of my Christmas cake today. This is the cake with all my new Christmas cake topper figures (made in a recent Making Workshop - look back a few weeks for more on this).

                                 

The cake looks a bit busy ! - far to many items but they all needed a place. I also made a little pond for the skating penguins and all the figures managed to find a place. The cake has almost gone but I had great fun repositioning the toppers each day after more of the cake was eaten.

The only job today is to get my 'to do' lists going today. I've not thought much about work for two weeks and have planned a leisurely approach to my day.

Thanks for calling in today.




No comments:

Post a Comment