Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Monday 20 February 2017

Pandora Necklace Surprise

Hi Everyone
I've had a bit of a lazy start to my week. It's Half Term holiday (from school) this week and I've given myself a bit of a break too ie a bit of a late start ! I'm sharing a very small make today. I've had a delivery of some Pandora Style Necklace chains and made a few paper bead charms to thread. These chains are thinner than the bracelet design of a few weeks ago (read back for more on the bracelets). I've used exactly the same technique but used smaller grommits for the centres. I like the the finished necklace and it's got lots of possibilities for changing the charm beads - simply slide the charms on and off for a different look. I need to make lots more charm beads for a selection.

                              

I like the idea of making some charm beads from polymer clay and will turn this plan into my 'jewellery make' for this week. I'm quite determined to keep to my pledge of making a piece of jewellery each week. From time to time I'm hoping to post my weekly collections, perhaps the first 5 pieces can be my initial goal.

Thanks for calling in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment