Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Tuesday 4 April 2017

Making Beads

Hi Everyone
Looking back over my blog posts of the last few months - there seems to be a huge bias towards fibre related stories. Generally, I think, this is giving an impression that's all I do ! However, much of my time is spent designing and making jewellery of some kind as well as creating and developing  projects for workshops and tutorials. So, today I thought I'd include a few images of some especially lovely bracelets which were made from a recent workshop. 

                      

                       

All these bracelets are fabulous examples from my popular Doughnut Bracelet Workshop. Each set of beads looks lovely and the colour choices are amazing. I've taught this workshop many times but I'm not sure I've seen a complete set of bracelets quite as 'polished' (no pun intended). Well done to everyone involved.
I've got another jewellery project in the design stage today. This time it's combining fibre and beads. I will share the results tomorrow, don't forget to check out the blog tomorrow.

Thanks for calling in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment