Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Wednesday 26 July 2017

Bousta Beanie

Hi Everyone
A very quick post today, to celebrate the finishing of the Bousta Beanie #1. I've woven in the ends and added the pompom. I love the inside almost as much as the outside.

                        

I almost followed the pattern ! - instead of making the last round of pattern in the navy colour, I decided I wanted the top part to have another round of pink. I think it's looks as if it's meant 'to be'.

 I really enjoyed making this hat and will acquire a few more balls of wool at the end of the week to make another. I will aim to use some of the blue coloured yarn (2 different) which I have left over and add greens. I think all our little family (4) will eventually get one, lots of opportunities to keep adding to the colours. I'm hoping I can just keep adding different colours as I go.

Thanks for calling in today.


No comments:

Post a Comment