Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Friday 28 July 2017

Friday Yarn News

Hi Everyone
I've a tiny bit of news re my weekly yarn update this week. I have blocked a few garments this week, the Bousta Beanie and my Nuuk (still drying out ) and BIG news - I've sewn in the many, many ends of the  Adrift cardigan (look back earlier this week for photos). The Adrift will get blocked today and then there's only my Erika Knight vest to finish. I think, that's it for unfinished items in my bags ? I'll need to check but it's a huge move on regardless.

Ive also had great enthusiasm for my Hanabira. After using the half double crochet stitch instead of the single and making my flower boarder, I'm living the project again. I'm almost finished the body, then there's the sleeves and button bands/collar band.

                 

Thanks for calling in today. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment