Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Wednesday 19 July 2017

Micro Macrame Round Up

Hi Everyone
I'm sharing three of the latest Micro Macrame makes today. The last of the three (see right image on photo) has been almost successful ! I'm not totally convinced about the outer threading material - wax cotton. I am going to remake the bracelet with leather cord (arriving next week) and think the leather will allow for a more rigid edge, which will keep the shape of the bracelet intact. The wax cotton allows for lots of movement within the beads and although the bracelet sits on the wrist reasonably well, I think, the look of the bracelet can be improved with a leather cord.

                            
I like the idea of wearing a few of these bracelets at the same time - a little 'Bo Ho' ! 

                          

My next bracelet (we're not finished yet with this project) will use some polymer clay beads - to be developed for the job. I'm wondering about colours ? - so will check out my wardrobe for some ideas. My guess will be blue-ish, most of my life is blue !

Thanks for calling in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment