Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Wednesday 6 September 2017

At My Bench

Hi Everyone
I'm using Thursday's to work at my jewellery bench. At the moment, my current jewellery project is a batch of rings. I have quite a few prepared pieces to finish. I've cut two sizes of metal, mainly Sterling Silver, which are now ready for soldering. Hopefully, I can get the soldering completed and cleaned up, ready for finishing and polishing.

                         


However, I think, I maybe struggling slightly today. I picked up my son from the airport (early hours of the morning) and don't function very well without sleep. I'm hoping to have a nap mid morning - compensation time !! So, if I can complete the planned work over the day, I will be more than satisfied.
I have plans to decorate some of the rings but will also use others as stacking rings. I'll have an update next week to share.

Thanks for calling in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment