Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Monday 11 September 2017

Blogging Journal

Hi Everyone
I'm starting a new Blogging Journal today - very exciting development ! My usual process is to make a list of my daily blog episodes plans (each Monday) in my Work Journal, outlining each episode with a few notes/linked photos. However, I'm hoping to reorganise my daily stories about 'the Makes' or creative activities in a more structured and detailed way. I'm convinced, I work more efficiently and creatively if I plan ahead. I prefer to have an outline of a specific episode which I can then give some quality thinking time, well before I need it. Often my thinking time comes during a short run or walk each day, if I have a specific plan in my head new thoughts often seem to slot into place.
I'm hoping my new Journal will allow me to document, daily, the content of each episode (in more detail - ahead of time) but also act as a reference for future work ideas and supporting links to previously mentioned work. I'm organising contents lists at the front of the journal and will have some fun sticking stuff onto pages. The contents page will allow me a quick reference to build upon certain projects - I hope ?
Here's a quick peak at the actual book :

                 
The book is a simple, lined notebook at the moment. It's slightly shorter than A4 size with a plastic sleeve, plenty of room on each page for lots of sticking and doodling.
I'll come back to the Journal in a few weeks and review how it's going as well as share some of my scribblings.

Thanks for calling in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment