Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Monday 18 September 2017

Polymer Day

Hi Everyone
I'm battling to get my work schedule on track today. Each day seems to bring yet another priority !! However, I'm trying hard to keep to the plan. It's my polymer day today. I'm hoping to complete another set of the Everyday Collection, a tried and tested range of polymer jewellery. 
This Collection is versatile and very 'easy to wear', I'm hoping to develop a red/translucent set of beads to wear for myself. I've recently acquired a few red items of clothing and would like to compliment these items with some simple jewellery that I can wear for most occasions. I'm also knitting a red  cardigan which will layer with lots of outfits, so there's an imminent need for the red Everyday set. Here's a quick look at some of the previous designs :

                       

My Red Set (I'm thinking of this as a name for the set) will include a bracelet similar to the blue one (right in the photo) but will also include a small, round,flat shaped bead which give a minimal bracelet. I'm also thinking I'll prepare a few pairs of earrings. I'm hoping to mix the colours of the Red Set today and play with some shapes. I will have a few samples of my new Everyday Collection to share next Monday.

Thanks for calling in today.





No comments:

Post a Comment