Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Thursday 21 September 2017

Silver Stuff

Hi Everyone
I'm making more rings today - see last Thursday for more on this. I have plans to make 4 new stacking rings. So far, I've cut the Sterling Silver wire and it's time to solder.

                               

My plan for the 2 ring stack in the centre of my photo may get some form of pattern on the silver  - not sure what I'm going for yet ? I have a range of shapes and sizes of silver wire in various combinations. I particularly like the idea of quite fine rings for stacking, my sample (left on the photo) will have 6 individual rings - designed to be worn together. 
I'll take a few images of the development process and share next time. In total, there are 15 individual rings to make ! - not sure how many rings I will get done today but I'm hoping to complete the soldering element.

Thanks for calling in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment