Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Sunday 8 October 2017

Everyday Collection : News

Hi Everyone
I'm sharing one of my Everyday Collection bracelets today. It's taken quite some time to finish and string this collection of beads (look back last week for more on this project). I've already worn the bracelet and it's lovely to wear.

                       
My inspiration for the bracelet was riding through a group of tall trees (on a bike) and I'm happy about the final results of the beads. They give a hint of the layers of bark and have the appearance of the upright nature of the trees. I'm also happy with the range of red shades I managed to create within the bracelet. The individual beads are quite chunky and fit nicely together.

I have another couple of bracelets to finish later today. The remaining beads are different shapes but I'm hoping they will all sit' happily together as a Collection. I'd like to have enough beads to develop a couple of pairs of earrings, in addition to the bracelets - watch this space for the final outcome, later this week.

Thanks for calling in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment