Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Friday 13 October 2017

Friday Fibre Update

Hi Everyone
My Fibre Friday Update is almost the same as last week ! I have been working away on my projects (honestly) but not so much to show for it. Generally, I've made decisions about some projects and have almost completed two projects .

                      

The Azurite Mittens have caused me most grief ! I'm finished the knitting part (eventually) and have struggled, mainly with the sizing ; although I have been going wrong with the colour pattern while watching TV (quite a few times)! I must have knitted parts of both Mittens 3 or 4 times. I've yet to sew in all the ends but I'm almost there. I do like the finished items and I've learned lots about Fair Isle colour management. I'm almost at home with holding my yarn colours in either hand - which is great. So all is well.

The Moussaillon cardigan is definitely 'going' and I will be casting on another Nuuk as soon as today. Hopefully, I will have something to share on the new Nuuk next week. Look back a few months for more on my first Nuuk.

The Amelia Ruffle scarf needs the ends to be sewn in. The scarf is a lovely colour and now the weather has turned a little cooler, I'm hoping I can wear it. The knitted part of the project has featured on Fridays for a while, so it's time to get it finally finished. I'm hoping I can do that over the weekend.

My last update is the Garland sweater. I talked about this last week and wanted to chat to a friend about the sizing choices she made for her Garland knit. I've swatched and I'm ok for gauge, so I'm hoping I can cast on today. I love the look of this sweater and can't wait to get going.

Thanks for calling in today. Have a lovely weekend.I'll be back on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment