Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Wednesday 18 October 2017

Knitting Journal

Hi Everyone
I've got a busy day today (I'm out and about most of them day) but I'm hoping to spend some time updating my knitting journal. Currently, I have lots and lots of yarn and fibre waiting for something to happen to it. I'm hoping I can introduce some organisation into the stash sometime soon. Id like to use my knitting journal to help me plan how to use all this lovely stuff.

At the moment, my knitting journal is organised into pages which detail specific knitting patterns along with the yarn I've used but it's only a record of what I've done. I'd like to develop some form of 'wish list' for what I'd like to do in the future and give me options for knitting projects. I think, I'm going to use some of the elements on Ravelry (online knitting site with lots of interactive knitting functions) but somehow I want to link plans and ideas to my knitting journal ? I'm not sure how I can do this but I'll try and work on it today.

                         

This is a quick look at the actual journal. It's a simple soft backed, lined exercise book. It does have a very pretty gold cover with spectacular flowers and birds on it. I do like writing in the journal and would like it to be more involved in my everyday knitting. I''m not sure how I can achieve my goal today ? but I'll link my ideas with my Fibre Friday Update in a few days time.

Thanks for calling in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment