Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Thursday 16 November 2017

Enamelling Experiments

Hi Everyone
Today, I’m experimenting with enamelling. I’m completely new to enamelling, so anything could happen. I understand the theory and have a few ideas for some jewellery items using simple, torch enamelling techniques. I have a number of stainless steel blanks and will dabble with my ideas.
Here are the blanks waiting to be decorated :

                          

I’m thinking about simple, abstract ‘marks’ - I’ll see how it goes but I’d like to be in a position to control the colours before deciding on final plans. I have only three colours to work with, deliberately limiting  myself at this stage. The blanks will hopefully turn into necklaces or earrings, they are quite small, so I may also try using a few blanks together. As usual, a I will share my results on the blog, good and/or bad !
Wish me luck.

Thanks for calling in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment