Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Tuesday 19 December 2017

Sewing Up The Trees

Hi Everyone
I’m really struggling to get my Making project in today ! As it’s Tuesday, it’s a Sewing Day for me and I was reviewing my very long list of projects which I need to spend some time. There are lots of sewing projects underway, however, I’m very short of time this week. It’s the last build up to Christmas, so lots to do.
My Making decision is to complete the Trees bracelets (from a few months ago). Read back to some of the September posts with more detail on this project. I have one of the bracelets ‘sewn up’ and I wear it often but I do have several more bracelets to construct and lots of beads. This will be a manageable Make for my busy day. I simply need to thread the beads (another name for sewing in my book) and do a little polishing. Hopefully, I can finish two complete bracelets over my day, here’s a quick reminder of the beads I made for the Trees Project :

                   

I’ll get some photos of my efforts by the end of the day - finished or not ! 
There will be some progress, I need to Make everyday, it’s just the rule !

Thanks for calling in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment