Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Thursday 1 March 2018

Silver Day (1/3/18)

Hi Everyone
I’m a bit late today with posting my blog, it’s a Snow Day here. To be precise it’s the second Snow Day this week. Here in Northumberland (UK), we have lots of snow and the roads are very difficult. However, I’ve not needed to venture out and about, so no excuse for me, we (our family) have simply had a very lazy morning, cozy inside our house !
I need to get started with my Silver Day work schedule ASAP. 

My job today is to work on a little Collection I started a few weeks ago. This Collection (called Small & Simple) is all about small earrings. I’ve developed a few sketches and have started work on some the designs but I need to firm up the prototypes and test them out. Here’s a quick look at the sketches :

                     

All the designs are very simple but as such, each one needs to be just right. I’m referring to the proportions as well as the soldering of the designs where two different gauge wires or shapes will be involved. 

Hopefully, I will get a version of each design completed today.

Thanks for calling in. I’ll be back, hopefully earlier, tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment