Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Friday 18 May 2018

Fibre Friday (18/5/18)

Hi Everyone 
Can’t quite believe it’s Friday already ! - this week seems to have flown by so quickly. I’ve been very busy with lots of work commitments and yet again my fibre projects (as per last week) have suffered. I was well underway with my Fragment Socks by Helen Stewart and I’m happy to report they are finished, other than sewing in the ends and blocking.

                         

This has been a lovely knit. I’m already thinking of making a second pair for my husband.

My current cardigan knit, the Coinneach by Kate Davies is still waiting to be finished. I’m well into the yolk of this pattern, having completed the body and both sleeves. 

               

Look back on the Friday blog posts for more on the project. I’m committed to working on the cardigan this next week, now I’ve almost completed my socks. The Coinneach is a lovely pattern and I’m  keen to get to grips with my first steek technique too. 

I do have a number of new knitting ideas under consideration. However, I do need to spend some time reviewing and reorganising my stash. This is an ongoing issue for me. I have so much yarn and fibre which is very badly stored in a cupboard and I’m not absolutely certain, exactly, what I’ve got ! This is not a satisfactory situation and I mean to do something about it. There will be more news about this next time.

Thanks for calling in today. Have a great weekend, I’ll be back on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment